Kizuna Lodge Rates
2019 / 2020 Ski Season
24 Dec - 29 Feb
1 March - 23 Dec
|Rooms w/ Shared Bathroom|
|Six Share||6,500 yen||5,200 yen|
|Five Share||7,000 yen||5,600 yen|
Quad Room (4 share)
|7,000 yen||5,600 yen|
|Twin or Queen Room||7,500 yen||6,000 yen|
|Rooms w/ Private Bathroom|
|Family Room (4 share)||8,000 yen||6,400 yen|
|Family Room (3 share)||9,000 yen||7,200 yen|
|Twin/Queen Room||9,000 yen||7,200 yen|
|Entire Lodge||239,000 yen||191,200 yen|
*All Rates are Per Night and in Japanese Yen except for when the entire lodge is booked.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Hakuba Train Station or Happo Bus Terminal
- All you can eat full breakfast
- Western-Style Beds and Bedding
- Complimentary Unlimited highspeed Wi-Fi
- Unlimited Netflix
- Inhouse night between 5:00 and 7:00pm which includes the following destination: International ATM, Convenience store, Hot-springs, Supermarket and Wadano Entertainment precinct and Happo Village dinner drop.
- 10% Consumption tax
- Front desk available 7am - 10pm
- All bookings require a 30% non refundable holding deposit which can be paid into our Japanese bank account via the ATM for people residing in Japan and for people not residing in Japan can be made via Paypal or Transferwise.
- We recommend Transferwise for International Payments as Transferwise doesn't attract any bank fees or merchant fees and you receive a better exchange rate than the banks and Paypal.
- Balance can be paid anytime before arriving or during your stay.
- Payment can be made via Cash, Credit Card, PayPal or Transferwise and merchant fees do apply for some payment options and here is a summary of applicable fees and charges:
- Cash = 0%
- Transferwise = 0%
- Mastercard or Visa = 3%
- Paypal = 3.2% (Paypal accepts AMEX)
- AMEX, Diner or JCB = 5%
- Final payments can only be via Transferwise if your have a account set up with Transferwise before leaving your home country.
Convert Yen to your currency:
(will open a new window)
- We allow under occupancy and a 15% discount will be applied to the total booking when a Double room is booked for 1 person.
- Bookings of 2 nights or less incur a 1,000 yen surcharge per-person per-night
- Within 30 days of reservation date - deposit is forfeited
- Over 30 days from reservation arrival date - a credit towards a future stay is offered and the credit is non transferable
Discounts available :
- Children 11 and under :20% off the listed prices
- Infants that are 2 and under and don't require a bed are free of charge.
- Single occupancy in a double room we will provide a 15% discount on the double person rate
- Stays longer than 2 weeks : 10% discount
- Over 1 month : 20% discount
- Over 2 months : 30% discount